At Higher Lane we are committed to keeping your children safe, including being safe when using a computer.
Our E-Safety Rules
Follow the 10 rules and stay safe online:
- Never give out personal information.
- Tell a grown-up if you find something that is not right.
- Never agree to meet people.
- Never send your picture.
- If someone says something mean online, tell a trusted grown-up.
- Don’t do things online that you know are wrong.
- Check before you download anything.
- Don’t give out your password.
- Set up rules for going online.
- Show your parents and carers how you use the internet. Share!